Wednesday, March 3, 2021

the rain doesn't last forever


 as a big superhero geek, there are a lot of movies to be excited about this year. after having such a tough year last year I think I speak for most geeks when I say I look forward to films and tv shows that were pushed back due to covid being released this year as a reward for surviving 2020. 

this is the month that the long awaited snyder cut is coming out as a more complete version of justice league is coming out on hbo max. 

stranger things coming out at some point this year as well as a third spiderman movie which will be out in December this year. 

point being when all these things were pushed back last year it made things harder to be optimistic about however things are starting to look up. places are set to re-open in the summer, movies are coming back out and the vaccine is well and truly on its way.

the point I'm making is that there are always good times and bad times, its always easy to think the bad times are going to last forever but if you keep moving forward for a better tomorrow it will surely come.

#2weekstill #SnyderCut 


No comments:

Post a Comment

MHA Movie 3

 People who know me are aware of my big love for animation, specifically being ones created from the original source material called Manga. ...