Tuesday, February 23, 2021

lockdown lifted?

 


After yesterday's news about lockdown being lifted in June supposedly it made me think about the things that I originally had planned for the summer but now that I am in 3rd year I have to think about other engagements retrospectively. suddenly having had all the time in the world I now find myself with the question what am i going to do over a summer outside. I had been hoping to go back to Toulouse(the name of the city above) as i have not been back there in 3/4 years, once lockdown is lifted I believe a trip back "home" is well needed, nothing better than fresh bakery from the patisserie in Colomiers. 

so my question for you today is what do you plan on doing once lockdown is lifted?  

2 comments:

  1. I will definitly go to the restaurant everyday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely go to some restaurants too particularly in the Glasgow city Centre, would recommend Ramen Ramen.

      Delete

MHA Movie 3

 People who know me are aware of my big love for animation, specifically being ones created from the original source material called Manga. ...