Tuesday, April 6, 2021

MHA Movie 3

 People who know me are aware of my big love for animation, specifically being ones created from the original source material called Manga. This is very much exciting news as I had the pleasure of seeing the first two movies in the Cinema which were in 2019 and 2020. I can say it was one of the best cinematic experiences I have had watching an animated movie. the Best being The Dragonball Super Broly Movie which I must say had breathtaking animation and is rightfully in 1st place then followed by the second My Hero Academia (MHA) movie called heroes rising, then third has to be a movie called Your Name which was not action based like the other movies mentioned however was visually beautiful to watch on the big screen even if most people were all in tears at the end. 

Back to MHA, season 5 has just starting airing so news of this movie coming out in japan around August has got a lot of people within the community excited, excited to see how or if this 3rd movie will be better than the 2nd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MHA Movie 3

 People who know me are aware of my big love for animation, specifically being ones created from the original source material called Manga. ...